Don't you hate it when something that should be simple and easy doesn't go according to plan? So do we...
Simply flick us an email at the address below with a description of the problem and we'll sort it out as quick as we can.
Email Address: [email protected]
Elite Punter Terms and Conditions
At Elite Punter you can sign up for free racing tips, see our bookie independant race handicapping for more than 150 races daily, try out our betting strategies, staking plans, and go through our comprehensive guides to help develop your own betting strategy. Here you'll find all the information you need to beat the bookie, make money consistently and become an Elite Punter.
This website is owned and managed by Elite Punter, a business owned by Azimuth Family Trust (ABN 83 752 509 983) ("we", "us" or "our").
Usage of our products and services
- By using this website or mobile app, members confirm that they are over the age of 18 and will not abuse, copy, access, pass on or reproduce any part of the information contained herein.
- Users of this website agree not to access the information using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- We are not a bookmaking, wagering, or betting agency and we do not provide the ability for you to place bets or wagers on races.
- None of the information contained on this website or through our other products and services constitute financial advice.
- The minimum subscription term is one month and is non-refundable. Should you wish to cancel your subscription, you may do so via the subscription page in the member's area.
- Whilst we believe in the results of our research, we cannot guarantee a particular result. Members should be aware that betting is a form of gambling which carries risk and can cause financial loss. Any and all information provided is for education and entertainment purposes only.
- Any usage of, or reliance on the information provided by Elite Punter via the website or otherwise is entirely at your own risk. We accept no liability for any loss incurred for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to losses from placing wagers or bets, information inaccuracies, errors, omissions, timeliness of information, system/network outages, etc.
- Elite Punter links to affiliate programs, and may earn affiliate income in the form of sales commissions, marketing fees, royalties, rebates, and points from links you click on this site or any of the associated social media pages. Such links are provided for your information and convenience only, we do not endorse, guarantee the suitability, warrant ability, quality, price, functionality, or safety of any products or services offered by and sold through affiliate relationships; you agree to hold them, as well their affiliates, authors, contributors, and owners harmless from any negative consequences or harm arising from the purchase or use of such products and services.
- All information received by you in relation to your membership remains the intellectual property of Elite Punter and is to be treated as confidential and not be disclosed unless expressly authorised by Elite Punter or required by law.
- Be aware that by providing your feedback, whether it be it via email, posting via any public forum or otherwise (including any reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like) you grant Elite Punter a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to (a) host, use, reproduce, modify, run, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display such feedback of yours throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) make your feedback available to the rest of the world and (c) use the name that you submit in connection with such feedback.
- When accessing and using the website or related social media pages, you must not misuse, disrupt, impair or undermine the security or integrity of the website or our computing systems or networks, or any computing systems or networks involved in maintaining this website, or gain unauthorised access to any systems or materials other than those you have been given express permission to access.
- All information, text, materials, graphics, logos, button icons, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), layout, control features, advertisements, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, databases, images, links, and software published or otherwise contained on this website (Our Content) is our exclusive property. This website and Our Content is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
- If you have any queries or would like further information about these Terms and Conditions, our website, or other products or services, please contact us at [email protected].
- If gambling ever becomes a problem, please visit Gambling Help Online or call 1800 858 858. If gambling has already become a problem, we encourage you to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us and close your account.
Elite Punter is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we may collect include:
- Name, telephone, residential, mailing and email addresses;
- Date of birth, gender, age, purchase history, income, occupation, hobbies/interests;
- Details of products and services you have either enquired about or purchased from us, any further information given in order to respond to your enquiries or deliver the relevant products and services;
- Any other information relating to you and provided by you either directly or indirectly to us or our representatives from time to time.
Other information we may collect
We collect anonymous information on website activity. We use this data to evaluate our website’s performance and to improve the content we display to you. To evaluate the effectiveness of our website, we may utilise the services of third parties for the purposes of collecting statistical data. On these occasions no Personal Information is collected. IP addresses (the electronic address of a computer connected to the internet) may also be logged to analyse trends, administer our website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information.
Our website uses Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and the Google Display Network together to serve ads to you on other websites after you have visited our website. This practice is known as remarketing and is a tool that Google offers to businesses. If you would like to opt-out of receiving advertising like this from Google, you can manage these settings by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
Our website also utilises cookies (a tracking technology) to recognise your browser each time it visits our site, and to track which pages you visit whilst on our site. This information is used for site optimisation and to improve the online experience for our customers. Websites generally transfer information from cookies to a computer’s hard disk for the purpose of record keeping. Web browsers are usually set to accept standard tracking technologies like cookies. These tracking technologies do not personally identify users but do identify a user’s browser. If you would prefer not to receive cookies, your browser can be adjusted to refuse them.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Direct marketing materials
From time to time direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that you may have an interest in, may be sent to you. These communications may be sent via mail, SMS, social media, fax and/or email and in accordance with applicable laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). We will endeavour to utilise your preferred communication method where you have indicated it, whenever it is practical to do so.
You can elect to be removed from such marketing communications by following the instructions to unsubscribe contained within the relevant message.
We do not provide your Personal Information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Elite Punter will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.